Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Missing Teeth



Brielle lost her first front tooth a few days ago. She is hoping to lose the other one soon so she can can get more money from the tooth fairy. Last time she lost a tooth, the tooth fairy left her 50 cents. I guess kids are getting more then that at her school because she was very disappointed. She was very excited to get a dollar this time!

2 comments:

grandma of 2 said...

I can remember getting a dime from the tooth fairy. I was so excited because I could buy 10 bazooka bubble gum. You can tell how old her gramma is.. lol
You look beautiful Brielle..
LOve,
Gramma

Ashley said...

Austin lost his first tooth and the TF left way too much money...$5. I guess she wanted him to be able to buy something with it. But we warned him that's only for the first tooth.