Getting her pinAfter a long search, I finally found a Brownie troop for Brielle. She loves it!! They meet twice a month for regular meetings, and they schedule at least one fun activity for the girls a month. The activities also help them earn patches for their vests, which Brielle thinks are so cool. In September, the girls went to Mesa Southwest Museum to work on their Native American Patch, and in November they are doing a girl version of a pine wood derby. They are also visiting a fire station, and going to the Nutcracker in the upcoming months. I think we will have a lot of fun! These pictures are from when she got her Brownie pin and first patch.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Brownies
Getting her pinAfter a long search, I finally found a Brownie troop for Brielle. She loves it!! They meet twice a month for regular meetings, and they schedule at least one fun activity for the girls a month. The activities also help them earn patches for their vests, which Brielle thinks are so cool. In September, the girls went to Mesa Southwest Museum to work on their Native American Patch, and in November they are doing a girl version of a pine wood derby. They are also visiting a fire station, and going to the Nutcracker in the upcoming months. I think we will have a lot of fun! These pictures are from when she got her Brownie pin and first patch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How fun! I got kicked out of Brownies! LOL! I was too hyper...
Post a Comment