Todd and Jenn... What is up?! This is Chris... So I think about your family all the time wondering "I wonder what they are up to?... I wonder if he baptised his dad yet..." You know, stuff like that. So anyway, shoot us an e-mail (tfrsnfr@yahoo.com) and we can get you our phone #s and stuff... So good to hear from you! How the heck did you find us anyway? Chris
Jenn, thanks for finding my blog. How are you doing?? If you are ever at Bruce's house on a Sunday, stop by my moms house. I am usually there from 4 to about 8. I hope everything is going good for you.
3 comments:
How are you!!!??? You need to come get your hair done! I miss you! Come see me soon!
Todd and Jenn... What is up?! This is Chris... So I think about your family all the time wondering "I wonder what they are up to?... I wonder if he baptised his dad yet..." You know, stuff like that. So anyway, shoot us an e-mail (tfrsnfr@yahoo.com) and we can get you our phone #s and stuff... So good to hear from you! How the heck did you find us anyway?
Chris
Jenn, thanks for finding my blog. How are you doing?? If you are ever at Bruce's house on a Sunday, stop by my moms house. I am usually there from 4 to about 8. I hope everything is going good for you.
Post a Comment